FANS OF THUNDER 04 RACING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FANS OF THUNDER 04 RACING

KEEPING NASCAR THUNDER 04 ALIVE. WITH CLEAN, HARD AND FUN RACING WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THE BEST IN ONLINE NASCAR RACING.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New comer to FOT gets warm welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy eagle

New comer to FOT gets warm welcome Empty
PostSubject: New comer to FOT gets warm welcome   New comer to FOT gets warm welcome Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:21 am

I recently started playing rfactor online. I Normaly mod physics and play around of line all day. So I decided hey lets try a little online action. So I tried some drift and I could not see my oponents cars for some strange reason. All I see is temp on a grey box model so I tried some megane it was fun but they changed tracks like wildfire and I had to find them online and usualy missed getting in lol. so then I see FOT practice. I see its using vrh so and the tracks that come with the mod so I decided to join. So its realy nice and real structured and some good drivers. Well I suck at nascar apparently. and found out quickly just trying to go down the first str8 I spun and that was under yellow. So then I pull of the course and decide to leave to not spoil the race for the "pros". And I pull off to the side and see a pack of nascars go buy and decide hey why leave you got a front way seet apox. 100-50 meters off track to watch the re race and record Very Happy. Well the race was exiting and lots of fun to watch. Since I cant drive in this mod. I guess some where near the end one of the "pros" wrecks because someone kept losing control in the corner and taking a few out. I admit that was fun to record. well even tho I had informed the guys I was gonna hang around and watch with no objections heard I proceeded. well near the end of the race all the sudden the guy causes a wreck again and the yellow comes out well hear comes the admin aka "pro" whos nascar talents I was admiring so much comes off the track intentionaly and goes clear out of his way b lining strait into my cars rear. and knocks me well over 100 meters into the track at the corner proceeds to ram me and I was vote kicked off. Well all im intending to say is. You guys are too cool.dont worry I get it yall are a "pro" racing community that has no time for noobs who apparently are a bad person for watching a race and staying clear out of the way.

Dustin

"I guess im just not stupid and poor enough to race nascar" Eric Cartman South Park
Back to top Go down

New comer to FOT gets warm welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANS OF THUNDER 04 RACING :: GENERAL-
Jump to: